- Developer: crack by Princekin
- Category: Minecraft
- Updated: 21.12.21
- Current version: 5.31
Rise Client is a private cheat client for Minecraft that hides a collection of combat, competitive and multiplayer improvements that significantly increase the chances of winning on multiplayer PVP maps and local servers in Survival mode.
Rise Client Features:
- Official support for Windows operating systems, starting with Win7, and Minecraft version 1.12.2 and newer;
- More than 200 functions and settings, divided into categories: "Battles", "Chat", "Movement", "Vulnerabilities - the cheat client instantly adds strength;
- Built-in encryption and substitution of Minecraft versions, designed to bypass the protection of multi-user servers, including Mineplex and Minemen;
- Lightning-fast activation and deactivation of parameters - cheats come into effect with a delay of a couple of seconds;
- A special algorithm for checking anti-cheat algorithms on the server: before launching some functions, the client will warn about possible consequences.
Cheat settings and content
The Rise cheat client is fully integrated into the Minecraft interface: it displays statistical information in several parts of the screen, displays the status of the character and allows you to change additional parameters using the called overlay.
HUD: a list of activated cheats is displayed on the top right (accelerated movement, automatic attack, endless sprint, protection from damage received when falling), on the left – the current FPS, PING and status on the server, and in the center – detailed information about opponents, blocks and even the contents of chests.
The cheat parameters change in the overlay, which is called using the F12 hotkey (if the settings are selected by default). A special HUD is divided into categories and allows sliders to change the action status of separately selected cheats. Additionally, the developers have provided a category of Configs with pre-made settings and Statistics with information about the server, victories and recent achievements.
How to launch the Rise Client
It is added to Minecraft directly - without the Forge library or third-party APIs. It is enough to download and transfer the jar file to /.minecraft/versions and unpack it. After launching Minecraft, you will be prompted to choose a profile – among the available options, the appropriate one is Rise Client.