Valorant developers urged players to send complaints about cheaters
- Developer: Unknown
- Updated: 04.09.20
- Current version: Unknown
According to Chamberlain, the automated Vanguard system also uses complaints to decide whether to pay special attention to the player. Anti-cheat also uses information about the number of unique players who sent complaints, and the number of games in which the player received complaints.
In addition, the most suspicious players, especially those who received the highest number of complaints, are manually checked by analysts. These manual checks help you find cheats that were not detected automatically. Later, the data obtained is used to improve Vanguard.
Finally, developers use complaints to evaluate the state of the game and the effectiveness of Vanguard.
- 97% of players have not filed a single complaint;
- 0.6% of players received more than 1 complaint about the use of cheats;
- more than 3 people complained about 0.3% of players;
- 53% of banned cheaters received complaints before the ban;
- 60% of players who received 20 complaints were banned based on the results of the review.
Free Download Valorant developers urged players to send complaints about cheaters
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
If you have a problem, write to us.